#Win a R1000 meal voucher with #DoppioZero
1. Follow @doppiozerosa on https://www.instagram.com/doppiozerosa/
2. Find the competition posts and #Regram with the
(Don’t delete the caption)
1 winner will be selected at each milestone reached…
Doppio Zero 10k Giveaway
COMPETITION RULES (TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Doppio Zero (“Doppio Zero”) and may only be entered into by customers of said restaurant who are residents in South Africa.
- No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, franchisees, or agents of, or consultants to, Doppio Zero, their marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter into the Competition.
- These Rules may be amended by reasonable notification via the Doppio Zero Instagram profile at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted by Doppio Zero and their decisions regarding any disputes relating to such meaning and/or content will be final and
- Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these
- The Competition starts at 9am on 14 August 2018 and entries may be submitted until the Instagram profile reaches 10 000 followers. (“Competition Period”).
- To enter this Competition, customers must follow the Doppio Zero Instagram page (@doppiozersa) and regram the competition post, keeping the post caption intact.
- 1 (One) winner will be selected when the Doppio Zero profile reaches 8000 followers.
1 (One) winner will be selected when the Doppio Zero profile reaches 9000 followers.
1 (One) winner will be selected when the Doppio Zero profile reaches 10000 followers.
- Each winner will receive a Doppio Zero Voucher valued at R1000. This voucher may be redeemed at any Doppio Zero Restaurant in South Africa. This voucher will may not be exchanged for cash.
- The winner will be required to forward certified copies of their identity documents to Doppio Zero within the time period stipulated. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however if the winner does not respond to the notification/s and/or provide the required documents within 24 Hours, after Doppio Zero has informed him or her that he/she has won the prize the winner will forfeit the prize and Doppio Zero will be entitled to select another winner. Shortly after the winner has complied with the above requirements, the winner will be contacted by a Doppio Zero representative, who will make the necessary arrangements for the prize to be redeemed.
- Doppio Zero and their subsidiary and holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, any part of the
- Doppio Zero may, after the winner has accepted the prize, and both before or after the winner of the Competition has been publicly announced, request that the winner permit the use of their image/s and/or name/s in their marketing material and/or participate in their marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising the services of, Doppio Zero or any of their subsidiary or holding companies) (“the Invitation”). The winner has the right to expressly decline the Invitation in the manner stipulated in this clause. Should the winner fail to decline the Invitation either in the prize acceptance form mentioned in Clause 9 by e-mail to Tarryn : firstname.lastname@example.org , within 3 (three) days of being notified that they are one of the selected winners, then such winners shall be deemed to have accepted the Invitation and granted permission and/or agreed to participate in marketing activities in the manner set out above.
- To the maximum extent permitted in law, the owners of any Doppio Zero restaurant or any holding or subsidiary companies of any of them, or any of their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, franchisees, or anyone associated with any of them, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, loss, claim or damage of any nature whatsoever whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of (or in any way connected to) any person entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from any person’s participation in any way, in this Competition or as a result of (or in any way connected to) any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized and accepted at the sole and own risk of any winner thereof).
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, Doppio Zero’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from the Promoters, and their holding and subsidiary companies, provided that the entrants may opt-out of receiving commercial communications at any time via the appropriate opt-out mechanisms provided by Doppio Zero for such
- This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: dti.gov.za.
- Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants must understand that they are providing their information to Doppio Zero as the owner and not to Facebook or other social platforms.